Canon EOS Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm DC III Lens Kit (Black) - Update Camera

Canon EOS Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm DC III Lens Kit (Black) - Update Camera
Canon EOS Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm DC III Lens Kit (Black) - Update Camera

  • This Camera Kit comes total with Manufacturer Supplied Accessories and One Year Seller Supplied Warranty. 
  • 24.1-megapixel sensor - Wi-Fi, NFC availability - 3-inch LCD screen - Full HD motion pictures - Creative Filters 




  • SanDisk Ultra 64GB SDXC Memory Card (UHS-I/Class 10) 
  • Wired Remote for Canon 
  • Conveying Case 
  • Wrist/Hand Grip Strap 
  • Computerized SLAVE FLASH 
  • 3 Piece Multi-Coated HD Filter Kit 58mm (UV, CPL, FLD) 
  • 2.2x Telephoto Lens - 58mm 
  • 0.43x Wide Angle Lens - 58MM 
  • 50" Full-Size Tripod 
  • Focal point CAP KEEPER 
  • Fast SD/SDHC/Micro SD/Card Reader 
  • Excellent Memory Card Wallet 
  • Excellent Lens Cleaning Pen 
  • Excellent Dust Blower 
  • Starter Cleaning Kit 
  • Microfiber Cleaning Cloth 

I love this pack! For the lenses, the camera alone, the value is correct!! The pack may not begin ( TM). Also, the camera pack is unreasonably little for every one of the treats, yet from learners or to somebody getting once again into photography, this is an incredible purchase. On the off chance that I had this when I was in my photography classes, I can't understand what sort of pictures I could have taken. Simply testing it out, my photos appear as though they are from a magazine. I haven't found a workable pace rest of the very much marked capacities. Iv simply been shooting manual. Be that as it may, it says here I can sync it to my telephone, my PC, and it accompanied a 64GB with a glimmer drive converter!! For 24.1 mp camera body, 3 focal points, 64GB sd card, 2 batteries, an implicit glimmer, and a slave streak, 3 filters, a little tripod, and huge tripod, focal points cleaner; blower; cleaning pen, screen defender, camera sack, additional sd card wallet, Hand lash, camera pack, a catch you can attach to cause the shade to go in any event, when your hands aren't on the camera, and I'm certain I'm overlooking some different things, this is an incredible purchase!! Far superior to a simple to use on the off chance that you like to utilize a camera on stead of letting your camera take the photos for you ( yet you can set it to do that on the off chance that you need).

Post a Comment

0 Comments