Joint ventures looking for a partner

Joint ventures looking for a partner - Prosenjit das
 

Hi, It’s Prosenjit Das Owner at Cyoam from Bangladesh. Cyoam is a design agency and specialized in Graphics – Branding Design, Products, and Packaging, Clothes Design, UI/UX, Marketing/Ads Graphic Design, IT & Multimedia Design, etc. I'll provide you the best creative design for your business/company.


Bangladesh is a developing and the 8th largest populated country on this planet. Recently in my current region, South Bengal(Jessore-Khulna) is going to be a business area in South Asia. Because of so many megaprojects under construction for a long time to connect with Khulna city and within some months those will be launched.

I can supply for you all garment items, men, women’s clothes, T-shirts, etc from here.

Currently, I’m looking for an investor/(an investing company) and I’ll show the proper new business plan according to my region or in my country's market research.

Also, I have an expert marketing team and a software developing team. If you want to implement new ideas or business or want to go long term relationships/partnerships in business then contact me, please.


Regards,


Prosenjit Das

Cyoam Founder & CEO

Khulna, BD.


Phone: +8801987045083

E-mail: contact@cyoam.com

Website: https://www.cyoam.com/

Post a Comment

0 Comments