Ring Floodlight Cam Security Camera Review - Update Camera




WORKS WITH ALEXA
Add voice control by combining with a screen Alexa device

  • Interface your Ring camera with Alexa then empower declarations to be cautioned when movement is distinguished. Converse with guests through good Echo gadgets by saying "Alexa, converse with the front entryway". 
  • Allows you to see, hear and address guests from your telephone, tablet, and PC 
  • Include a Ring Protect Basic Plan for $3/month and record every one of your recordings, audit what you missed for up 60 days, and offer recordings with companions, family, neighbors and the sky is the limit from there. 
  • Requires designed establishment to weatherproof electrical boxes 
  • Screens your home in 1080HD video with infrared night vision and Live View 
  • Remembers worked for ultra-brilliant floodlights and an alarm 
  • Incorporates Lifetime Theft Protection: if your Camera gets taken, we'll trade it for nothing

This is my second floodlight cam and I absolutely love it. I also have the Ring doorbell cam. The setup was extremely easy and it literally took me less than 15 minutes for each camera. I had an existing floodlight in each location which made the installation easier.


The installation kit had everything I needed including tools so I didn't have to use my toolbox, hardware kit or run back and forth to the hardware store.

The setup was also extremely easy. I got connected and up and running in less than 5 minutes after installation.

The key, however, is a reliable internet service.

I really like the custom configuration. I can set sensitivities, detection zones and motion schedules very easily.

I was worried about my two dogs setting off nuisance alarms in the backyard but I just set the schedule to only notify me when the dogs are indoors (evening and night) and it works perfectly.

The video is also crystal clear with the ability to zoom in on your cell phone. It works well at night even when the floodlights aren't on because of the IR LEDs.

The coverage is also great. I have a rather large backyard and I can see almost every inch of it with adjustment of the camera.

Switching between devices on the cell phone or tablet is very easy. I can easily switch between Live views on all three devices.

The only downside is sometimes the delay you get if the internet is slow or bogged down. You definitely have to have a fast and reliable internet service to make this work.

The phone app works very well. Both I and my wife have this installed on our phones and we can access the same devices st the same time with no issues.

These devices give me peace of mind when traveling or leaving my wife or kids at home. I get notices any time someone is around my home no matter where I'm traveling,

If I'm in a location with good internet service, I can access the cameras for a live view of the property.

Post a Comment

0 Comments