CCTV Security Camera Review | Update Camera

CCTV Security Camera Review | Update Camera
CCTV Security Camera Review | Update Camera


  • 2MP FULL HD 1080P 4-IN-1 SECURITY CAMERA - This 4-in-1 TVI/CVI/AHD/CVBS Bullet Camera. good with HD-TVI, AHD, CVI, and CVBS/960H simple DVRs. 
  • 100FT NIGHT VISION - Built-in 36pcs IR LEDs, IR 100ft/30m night vision,1980TVL,3.6mm focal point with IR CUT give clear pictures, even in obscurity. 
  • INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE - Aluminum Metal vandal verification and waterproof can withstand the hardest of open-air conditions,3-Axis Camera Stand, cable through the section. 
  • 4 MODE VIDEO OUTPUT - 1080P AHD, 1080P CVI, 1080P TVI and CVBS .Default Video mode is TVI mode, perfect with all TVI DVRs. Another video mode must be exchanged by your 1080P DVR type. Generally Usage: With the OSD button, you can change signal mode uninhibitedly and rapidly in 5 seconds. 
  • NOTED&WARRANTY - This camera didn't accompany DVR, power supply &video power link! One year quality warranty, Lifetime Tech Support. 



I got the Zosi 8-channel 1080p camera framework with 2TB DVR. Given the reasonable value, I believed this framework to be section level, yet likely adequate for surveilling my home. I was correct; I've had it introduced for half a month now and I am happy with it. 

I didn't need a wifi camera framework so I purchased this hard-wired framework. Wires are increasingly solid and I needn't bother with 8 or 9 additional gadgets on my wifi switch. I seat tried each camera and wire before for all time introducing anything. The cameras function admirably. The goals are acceptable however since the focal point has a wide edge, the edges of the picture are less sharp than the inside. Be that as it may, this is adequate to me on the grounds that the wide focal point covers a great deal of territory. 

The BNC links work acceptably, yet I found that 65 feet were not long enough. To find workable pace corners of my home's outside (3200 sq ft), I expected to buy some other-brand 100-ft and 150-ft links. I found that both the Zosi and the reseller's exchange links are powerless to obvious input in the pictures, particularly when the wires are twisted close to the connectors. I got them all to work acceptably, however you get what you pay for. 

The DVR I at first got was anything but difficult to set up and functioned admirably, then again, actually it would reboot itself each couple of hours. Zosi client support helped me address it and in the long run, sent me another DVR unit at no expense. This has tackled the issue. They are useful and responsive, however, they are situated in China so messages, for the most part, have a 1-day turnaround time. Looking into recorded film works however it isn't instinctive. There are a ton of plain symbols to make sense of. In any case, it works. 

The application works however it is somewhat inconvenient. Each time I open it when away from the home wifi, I need to tell it to associate with the cameras. From the start, the application couldn't see the cameras from home. Zosi needed to assist me with tweaking settings on the DVR and my switch (like debilitating the firewall!) to get it to work. It works dependably now. Once more, you get what you pay for. 

There is additionally a work area application for reviewing the cameras, yet you can just load it by means of the provided smaller than expected CD (what is this, 1999?) and it just shows the recording in low goals. Be that as it may, it works. 

In general, at the cost, I am content with this framework. I can see my home at home live on my TV, away from home on my telephone, or later through playback. A top of the line proficient framework would have cost a few thousand dollars. This framework addresses my issues and could be utilized by any mortgage holder or independent company.



Post a Comment

0 Comments